True Friends



Sometimes I wonder. How other people easily make Best Friends. For me, it isn't that easy. We always have to through a 'sick' test. Maybe we'll straightfoward, or maybe misunderstanding will come up. Yes. That is the basic things in friendship. If you got wrong, it's hard to join in again the friendship that have been broken. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. Somehow, maybe true friends will stab you in the front. Who knows? Everyone's heart may changed.
In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed. 
Friends should be with us whenever in pain or happiness. Friends is the one that can always hear our sadness. That can always cheer we up with the funny stuffies just to make us happy. We share our laugh. We share our happiness. We share our moments.
A true friend is someone who is there for you when she'd rather be anywhere else.
When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. Loyalty and friendship, which is to me the same, created all the wealth that I've ever thought I'd have. Thanks for being my friends. I'll always remember it in my heart. Everytime.


Friends 'till Jannah. Insyaallah. 

0 comments: